Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cried myself to sleep the day itself and I just don't understand why she thinks people need to have the RIGHT to cry. Why must we be so afraid of letting others see us cry? Why should most think it is embarrassing, or why should it be a sign of weakness?

Is there anything wrong with expressing our inner most emotions? Why should it be seen as an act of self pity and vulnerability, and why should we stripped of our "rights" to cry if we hold no power to make a change later on? The very reason why I cry is because I feel too powerless and immobilized to make a change, is there anything wrong with being weak? It is only after you truly realize your fear and hit rock bottom that you're able to rise and I dare say I'm much better after that extremely depressing period. I was immobilized then but came out stronger, what was wrong in me crying then? Why should emotions be faulted?

No comments: